To all who have been present at the two events “In the footsteps of the poet Perk”: we are gratefull for your interest!
To all who have supported our project we’d like to say: this further step in the development of Culture in La Roche-en-Ardenne wouldn’t have been possible without you.
Our special gratitude goes out to
- The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Belgium, Hanna Oosterbaan, cultural attaché and Mirthe Demaerel, department for Culture and Public diplomacy
- The Mayor of La Roche-en-Ardenne, Guy Guilloteaux
- The coördinator of the BAM! festival, Michel Defays
- The Elderman for Culture of La Roche-en-Ardenne, Sophie Molhan
- The Elderman for Culture of Dordrecht, birth place of Jacques Perk, Piet Sleeking
- The coördinator of “Action Animation Tourisme”, Jean-Michel Bodelet
- Management and staff of the Hotel Floréal: your willingness and flexibility were an enormous help
- Peter Visser, composer for putting four Perk poems to music
- All performing artists:
- Marijke Persijn, mezzosoprano of the MaGMa Trio
- Marijke Verbeeck, flautist of the MaGMa Trio
- Gérard Lambert, harpsicord player of the MaGMa Trio
- Marco Kalkman, harpsicord player during the Perk songs
- Daisy Hoste, painter, for her works, inspired by Perk
- Eric van der Horst for introductory and connecting texts
Designing and realising this project has been an intense and amazing experience!
We wish you an excellent week!